Make your implant system the first choice for dentists who place implants!
Provide your customer with a total implant solution
Why do you need to add a surgical guide to your services?
Dentists need your service, not your product:
According to a survey by Voxel3Di, 68% of dentists' choices for implant brands are based on the service provided, not the implant itself! The implant system supplier's quality and integration of services was the first factor that led dentists to use this system or another. The brand name, country of origin, and product features come after that. According to the survey, providing a total implantology solution by an implant system supplier is crucial for being on the top of the list in the dentist's mind. Dentists nowadays prefer one destination shopping. In implantology, for example, they choose the supplier who gives implants, kits, training, and other custom devices.
The great demand for computer-guided implantology:
ascending numbers of dentists who place implants and the great need for implants nowadays create many implant cases that are considered a challenge for dentists. Moreover, the number of dentists requiring a surgical guide for placing implants is increasing daily. Therefore, computer-guided implant placement is becoming popular and daily dental practice.
Provide your customer with a digital implant treatment planning facility:
Even if your customer does not need a surgical guide for a procedure, they can use the digital implant treatment plan service that you will provide through Voxel3Di.
Why Voxel3Di is the best solution for implant providers?
- Voxel3Di do it all: You do not need to do anything yourself. You will find high-quality grantee products by outsourcing surgical guide fabrication to Voxel3Di. Moreover, you will eliminate the surgical guide designing and fabrication hustle. You will get all benefits of providing a surgical guide effortlessly.
- Zero investment: No special equipment or software is needed. No also a need to hire any employees. You can provide digital implantology service to your client today with no investment.
- The flexibility of partnership options: You can choose the option that suits your company more. There are three options (mediator, supervisor, and provider). However, all possibilities ensure your complete customer's accounts and service purchasing process.
- Compatibility with all implant systems: Our design software is compatible with all known implant systems. Only provide us with your implant system digital catalogue, and we will guide you through the process of guided surgery.
- Click & receive: With a few clicks, you can get a surgical guide delivered. You or your customer can order the service, upload patient files, and receive the shipped surgical guide. This easy-to-use online Lab facility ensures a fast, interactive, and joyful new digital lab teamwork experience.
- Standardised quality: All services delivered by Voxel3Di are subjected to restrict quality assurance protocol and standardised production process to ensure that all services are delivered in the best form. Our professional experts take care of every detail. The Voxel3Di central production centre reviews all services. You or your customer also should approve the design before the guide is fabricated and delivered in its final format.
- Interactive communication: A wizard for every service will help you and your customer communicate your requests and notes regarding the case to the specialist who will handle it. An interactive chat will ensure a high level of communication. You will receive notifications via email updating you with order progress, and you will be able also to get in touch with our specialist via the phone.
- Low cost: Our pricing is very competitive with your local labs and digital services providers. As an implant provider, you can benefit from partners' discounts.
Digital implantology services that Voxel3Di provides:
- Surgical guide:
This computed custom-made device carries all implant placement plan information to the oral cavity. It makes sure that implants are placed precisely in the same position, length, diameter and angulation.
This service includes a 3D implant treatment plan based on which DDS-Pro software designs a drilling guide. This design is then 3D printed and delivered to you for use by your customer's inpatient mouth for implant insertion. Guide Package Includes 3D implant treatment planning - 3D surgical guide design - 3D printing for surgical guide.
- 3D digital Implant treatment planning :
Simulating implant placement procedures on the computer will result in a more secure and accurate process. Our specialized team uses state-of-the-art software to design digital treatment planning for your customer in 3D with implant verification and prosthetic simulation. This treatment plan can be used for surgical guide designing if required.
You can register and Become a Partner